The National Weather Service's forecast for today is a 40 percent chance of showers with a high of 66 degrees. Tonight's forecast is rain likely (60 percent) with a low of 55.
2. Filling the Tank
The lowest gas price in Fenton Monday morning was $3.77 per gallon, according to MichiganGasPrices.com. The station offering this price was Beacon & Bridge Market, 3011 W. Thompson Rd., Fenton Township. The second-lowest price was $3.78 per gallon, at Mobil, 1491 N. Leroy St., Fenton.
A large fire that started around 2:30 a.m. on Monday hit Byron’s 100 block of South Saginaw Street, the Flint Journal reported. Businesses, including Janelle’s restaurant, and apartments were affected. No injuries were reported.
Southern Lakes Arts Council will hold an Artists Guild Open House from 6-8:30 p.m. today at the Fenton Winery & Brewery, 1545 N. Leroy St. in Fenton. It will feature work from local artists, and an opportunity to meet the artists.
5. Looking Ahead
Downtown Holly will have its fall antique show, with massages and readings, on Saturday. It will be from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Participants can see the fall antique show, then visit Main Street Antiques, 118 S. Saginaw St., for a few readings and a massage. Readings and massages begin at $10.