Michigan Company Sues Facebook, Holly Supervisor Steps Down
There was plenty of news around Fenton this week.
Here is a list of the top five most interesting stories from Fenton Patch this week.
1. A Michigan company is suing Facebook in Flint Federal Court, claiming the social network is using its idea of a "want" button, reported Mlive.com.
2. The Oakland Press ran a neat story about a Holly couple who balance full-time jobs, serving in the National Guard and a six-year-old son.
3. Hartland Patch did a great story on Alice Andrews, whos Serves the Senior Community of Hartland.
4. Holly Township Supervisor Jesse Lambert attended his last meeting as the city's leader, according to the Holly Express.
5. A Brighton 8-Year-Old Helped Honor a Former UM Athlete, who was Benched Because He Was Black, reported Brighton Patch.