West Bloomfield Woman Using Life Savings for School in Africa, Independence Township Man Dies in Motorcycle Crash
There was plenty of news around Fenton this week.
Here is a list of the top five most interesting stories from the Fenton area this week.
1. Oakland County Commissioner Bob Hoffman once again defended the property rights of residents Timm and Maria Smith in their ongoing legal battle against Holly Township, according to the Holly Express.
2. It's less than two weeks until the 2012 Summer Olympics marathon event, and Rochester Hills contender Desiree Davila is battling a right hip flexor tendon injury that could affect her entry in the race, reported Rochester Patch.
3. A West Bloomfield Woman is Using Life Savings to Build a School in Africa, according to West Bloomfield Patch.
4. A 42-year-old Independence Township man died in a motorcycle accident Tuesday, according to the Oakland Press.
5. A 41-year-old Brighton woman faces two felony charges of first-degree home invasion and and malicious destruction of property after breaking into her soon-to-be ex-husband's Howell Township condo then repeatedly ramming her car through the garage door on Monday morning, reported Brighton Patch.