Taste in Fenton 2013 will be held from 12-8 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 10 at the Fenton Community and Cultural Center.
The annual event will feature food from more than 30 local restaurants, live music, children's entertainment and more.Thinking about attending? Here are five new things to know about this year's event:
- Special-priced tickets at $10 each are available only at the Fenton Farmers Market on Thursday.
- New event layout on the Community Center grounds.
- A big drawing will be held at 8 p.m. (only 1000 tickets are being sold) for a chance to win an SS Convertible Camaro or $30,000 cash (first prize), or an iPad Mini (2nd-11th prize).
- Two new bands will be on stage this year.
- Note the time change this year for Crust’s Pie eating contest – Ages 12 and younger at 2:45 p.m. and ages 13 and older 5:45 p.m.
Information courtesy of the Fenton Regional Chamber of Commerce. Find more information here.