The St. John Parish Applefest has been a part of Fenton for 39 years.
Here is a quick guide for the big event. Opening Day is Thursday at 3 p.m. with midway games, carnival rides, cake walk, farmer's market, doll booth, apple tree, attic treasures, bounce house and food tent daily.
- DUELING PIANOS - 8 p.m. until 11 p.m. Thursday: A high energy, all request, sing along, clap along, rock n roll, comedy piano show where the audience is just as much a part of the show as the entertainers.
- NIGHT-N-RENO - 7:30 to midnight Friday and Saturday at .
- 2011 APPLEFEST ROAD RACES - 9 a.m. Saturday in front of church.
NOTE: Adelaide St. and North Rd. will be closed from 8:30 to 11:00 a.m. - please plan accordingly.
- Texas Hold'em Tournament - 3 p.m. Saturday in the Activity Center.
- APPLE PIE JUDGING - 2 p.m. Sunday in entertainment tent.
- RAFFLE DRAWINGS - 7 p.m. Sunday in entertainment tent.
- Chevy Equinox LS 3 yr. lease from Vic Canever Chevrolet
- Ford F-150 XLT Crew Cab 3 yr. lease from Lasco Ford,
- Jeep Grand Cherokee 3 yr. lease from Hall Chrysler Jeep,
- Buick Regal 3 yr. lease from Randy Wise Buick,
- Regal Pontoon Boat Purchased from White's Landing and Marina
- $10,000 CASH.
9th Annual Cool Cash Raffle
- 1st Prize: $1,500
- 2nd Prize: $1,000
- 3rd Prize: $500
- 4th Prize: $200
- Tickets are 5 for $20, or $5 each. Visit the Applefest Ticket Tent to purchase yours.
Applefest parking is adjacent to Bush Park, and accessed by turning onto Jefferson Street from North Adelaide Street. Volunteer parking attendants will guide you to a parking place. Handicap parking is available (see below).
Handicap Parking is available in the convent parking lot, in the main parking area south of the parish grounds (follow Handicapped Parking signs) and outside the Knights of Columbus Bingo entrance. Golf Cart shuttles and wheelchairs are available for transportation of physically-challenged and wheelchair-bound guests. Contact one of our Parking Volunteers for more information and assistance.