More than 45 percent of Americans make a resolution every year, according to statisticbrain.com. Some people vow to live a healthier lifestyle, others promise to spend more time with family, and many say they will try to save money.
As millions of Americans make resolutions to improve their lives, what could we do right here in Fenton to make it an even better place to live?
In December, Fenton officials hosted a public hearing in which they asked residents what they would do to make Fenton better.
Some of the answers were:
- Better sidewalks
- A two-story library by the Shiawassee River, accessible by walkways or bike paths
- More parking
- Better local roads
- More ordinances to remove blight
- Redeveloping the Shiawassee River area
- A larger band shelter downtown
- Emphasizing the North Leroy Street business district
What is on your Fenton wish list? What is one thing you would improve in 2013?
Tell us in the comment section below or blog about why you love living here!