Here is a list of the top five most interesting stories that happened around Fenton this week.
1. There were earlier this week, which forced officials to cancel classes Tuesday. An 18-year-old suspect will face charges for the incident, according to Hartland Patch.
2. In days of education budget cuts, Brighton Schools have discussed the possibility of according to Brighton Patch.
3. The reported that Fenton ranks third in the county in recycling.
4. Holly High School Principal Dave Nuss was named the 2012 High School Principal of the Year by the Michigan Association of Secondary School Principals, according to the Oakland Press.
5. Fenton Township neighbors formed a foundation to help a family who lost father, reported the Flint Journal.