Here is a list of the top five most interesting stories from the Fenton area this week.
1. A Hartland Family Began a New Adventure of Helping Families in Guatemala, reported Hartland Patch.
2. The Tri-County Times ran a neat story about a house in Holly that has a connection to the Barnum and Bailey Circus.
3. The Genesee County Sheriff said a $3 million violent crime unit would take control of the streets, according to the Flint Journal.
4. The Great Lakes National Cemetery in Holly denied a military dog's burial, according to the Fox 2 Detroit.
5. A Fundraiser has been Planned for a Former Brighton Soccer Coach who is Battling Cancer, reported Brighton Patch.