A "clipper" — known in weather circles as a fast-moving low pressure system out of Canada — will bring nearly an inch of snow to Fenton on Monday.
The snow will continue through Tuesday, when up to three additional inches are possible, according to the National Weather Service.
Here's the forecast, day-by-day, for the Fenton area:
- Monday: Snow throughout the day with a light wind. High of 24 degrees; low of 9.
- Tuesday: More snow in the forecast: 1 to 3 inches are possible. High of 24 degrees; low of 14.
- Wednesday: The sun returns. High of 24 degrees; low of 16.
- Thursday: A chance of more snow. High of 34 degrees; low of 26.
- Friday: Partly sunny. High of 30 degrees; low of 14.