1. A Thanksgiving Day brunch buffet is offered at The French Laundry, 125 W. Shiawassee Ave. in Fenton, from 10 a.m.-3 p.m.; cost is $24.95 for per person; it's $12.95 for children ages six through 12 and free for children under the age of six. Tickets must be purchased at the restaurant or by calling 810-629-8852 for regular seating. No reservations are taken for the bar seats, so those are available on a first-come, first-served basis for brunch.
2. Fenton Hotel Tavern and Grille, 302 N Leroy St. in Fenton, has seatings from noon-6 p.m.; reservations only for regular seating; bar seating is first-come, first-served. Call 810-750-9463 to reserve your spot.
3. Ruby Tuesday, 19005 Silver Parkway in Fenton, serves up its regular menu between 11 a.m. and 9 p.m.; it's suggested you try the holiday sangrias for a festive complement to your meal.
4. Big Boy, 3401 Owen Road in Fenton, serves up its breakfast menu only from 6 a.m.-noon.
5. , 1535 N Old US 23 in Hartland (Howell mailing), is open for brunch serving up holiday favorites in a full-fledged Thanksgiving feast featuring roast beef, ham, potatoes, stuffing and other favorites. Cost is $14.99 for adults; $7.99 for kids ages 5-10 and children under 5 eat free with purchase of adult brunch. Make reservations; call 810-632-5080.