Patch Picks: Five great spring break staycations. Money is tight and you have to travel far to get warm, so here are some other options.
- Bankok Peppers Too - Why? You don't need to go overseas to try Thai food, try out a new Fenton restaurant.
- Frankenmuth - Why? Germany is too far. Spend a day in Frankenmuth, hit Bronner's, Zehnder's and maybe some shopping in Birch Run on the way home.
- - Why? Experience some culture by learning a new way to dance.
- Holly Recreation Area - Why? The weather is warming up, take a hike and spend the day outdoors.
- - Why? No need to go to France, hang out at this popular establishment all day and grab a specialty coffee, sandwich perhaps later one of their many beers or wines.
Next week's Patch Picks: Best spring recipes.
Put your suggestions in the comments box, and be sure to come back to see our Fenton Patchers' picks.