1. has a DJ, dancing and drink specials for the night before Thanksgiving (aka the biggest bar night of the year).
2. features live music from Acoustic Madness, a terrific band, on Wednesday night with no cover charge.
3. Rusty & Laurie Wright perform from 7-11 p.m. Wednesday at the ; admission is free.
4. has nothing unusual planned but always has a big turnout; last year more than 400 came to eat, drink and be merry.
5. - Want to skip the actual bar scene and still have fun? Friends of Rick Harman, , are hosting a fundraiser at the Fenton Community & Cultural Center. The event will include dinner, dancing, and silent auction from 7:30 p.m. until midnight. Tickets are $25 and $15 for those 18 and under.