Fenton Township Fire Department, No. 1
The Fenton Township Fire Department covers about 32 square miles and provides fire, rescue and emergency medical services. The department operates out of two stations. The department also has many public education programs about fire safety.
- Fax: 810-750-6353
- Hours: Office: Mon - Thu, 8am - 5pm, Fri, 8am - 3pm; Sat - Sun, closed. Emergency services: Daily, 24 hrs.
- Founding Date: 1975
- Services: Firefighting, medical response, public safety
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of firefighters: 37
- Number of trucks: 4
- Fire department services: Engine, Ladder, Rescue
- Type: Professional, Volunteer