If you haven't been reading blogs in our Local Voices section, you have been missing out. We have recently added some great new writers.
Here is a look at the best of our blogs.
1. said after her broken down van full of adopted children were left on the side of the road and no one would help them.
"All the while, people pulled into the gas station. Stared at us. And did nothing."
2. Our newest Local Voices writer wrote .
"As long as I've been in the area, Flint has always been a place to be from...far away from."
3. , a , provided his thoughts on St. Patrick's Day after his wife had a hard time understanding America's traditions in
"Green beer? Why green beer? And how do you make green beer?"
4. Kershaw also helped Fenton Patch become the first North American publication to interview the
5. talked about dealing with cancer in the family with
"Cancer. That horrible heartbreaking noun that eats at your insides and causes endless hours of worry and pain."
6. explained how to eliminate belly fat in .
"While it’s easy to say you want to lose the belly fat, it’s another to actually follow through. Motivation to make daily change can be a struggle unless you have your reasons why out in front of you to remind you and keep you focused."