Patch is running a new weekly feature called Patch Picks, highlighting editor and reader picks of great local businesses, destinations, services, organizations, ways to spend a day off and more.
You’ll find useful lists to help you, your family, friends and significant others find the best places for everything from Sunday brunch to New Year’s Eve celebrations, pumpkin patches, date-night destinations, florists, girlfriend nights out, kids party places, parks and more.
Patch Picks: Best boutiques
- —Why: One person's trash is another's treasure.
- —Why: Dogs like nice things too.
- —Why: Sells clothes for children 3 months to 8 years old.
- —Why: Scarves, jewelry and all kinds of accessories.
- Something Blue Bridal Boutique—Why: Create the look you want for the wedding of your dreams.
Next week's Patch Picks: Great books. Put your suggestions in the comments box. And be sure to come back to see our Fenton Patchers' picks.